Fill in your Evaluation Form
We would like you to record daily visitor numbers and sales at your Venue, on the Evaluation Form provided in your Art Trail Goody Bag.
- You have been supplied with a clicker counter to tally visitors.
- Remember the headcount at 11am and 2pm.
- One artist per Venue can fill in the form.
- Notes on the Evaluation Form itself, give more information about what is required and how to submit the data online via the website immediately after the Trail.
- If you have mislaid your Evaluation Form, you can download and print it. Download the Evaluation Form
Your agreement to the conditions of registration commits you to participating in this evaluation of the Art Trail. 100% return rate is necessary for us to make a meaningful assessment of the data and to ensure that you will be eligible for future Art Trails. All information is anonymised and when we have analysed the data, we will follow up with an Evaluation Report in a summer Newsletter.
The Evaluation Form provides us with information about the organisation and popularity of the Trail. We use the data to attract new artists and advertisers whose revenue and participation allow the Art Trail to thrive. We thank you for your cooperation with this endeavour.
An artist’s working environment can potentially pose hazards to visitors and the Trail Guide will carry a disclaimer to the effect that visitors enter at your Venue at their own risk. We provide an Important Notice for Visitors that you may wish to print out and display in your studio to confirm the above.
Some Venue Safety suggestions can be found on the website under the Join Us tab.
Where possible, lock all doors not being used or use PRIVATE/NO ENTRY signs.
It is perhaps not advisable to let strangers have free access to the house to use the loo.
Wear something with pockets for money, or a money belt.
- If by some misfortune, you find you are unable to open your Venue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- Contact any nearby Venues so they can inform visitors who may be venturing your way.
- Place a notice outside your Venue explaining your closure.
A note from the experience of previous years… it is not acceptable, or fair to fee paying artists, to invite other unregistered artists to exhibit at Art Trail Venues alongside Trail artists.
If you have any queries, or need more information, do email us email@example.com